- April 13, 2023
- Posted by: christcet
- Category: Dowloands
In our testing, I noticed a slight bleeding issue around the punch-hole, which can be observed with white background. The overall design looks similar to the Poco X3 with just minor changes in the Poco branding. The form factor is similar too, but this time Poco has worked on the weight and thickness, as X3 Pro is 9.4mm thick compared to 10.1mm on the X3. Since the X3 received a lot of criticism about its weight this time X3 Pro weighs about 213 grams as per the brand. But in our testing, it came out to be 215 grams, which is slightly lighter when compared to X3 with 225 grams. So, I would say Poco has definitely worked on the feedback, but the phone still feels bulky and heavy in hand, I hope Poco works to refine it more in the next model.
The Poco X3 Pro also scores points with its 120 Hz IPS display, solid battery life, fast UFS 3.1 storage, and 48 MP main camera that shoots good photos in daylight. In addition, there are small but nice details like an IP53 certification, a 3.5 mm audio jack, NFC, an IR blaster, a notification LED, and stereo speakers. The “Pro” in the Poco X3 Pro mainly references the device’s power and makes it a kind of performance version of the Poco X3. However, this doesn’t mean that corners have been cut in other areas. The features of the Poco X3 Pro include an IPS display with a 120 Hz refresh rate, a quad-camera setup with 48 MP, at least 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, as well as a 5,120 mAh battery. The main camera shoots pretty well for a mid-range smartphone.
- This new release reduces system lag and improves the phone’s overall performance.
- Without that, the connection will not work correctly when you were developing your phone.
- If our Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro review hasn’t convinced you that this is the phone you want, here are three more phones to consider.
- For more information about the Snapdragon 695, click here.
- The screen on the X3 Pro isn’t the best that I’ve seen at this price level, in terms of colour reproduction.
- Both Poco X3 Pro and Poco X4 Pro offer excellent value for money with their features and specifications.
We can use the following method to flash firmware if you are using Custom ROM or a rooted device. If you are already rooted or have Custom OS, your bootloader is unlocked.
Even, Apple changed its perspective and started making some budget-friendly devices. For instance, the SE series from iPhone was https://promoversrl.com/get-your-zte-n9132-up-and-running-with-a-firmware/ specially designed to attract people who want budget-friendly devices. Before that, Apple used to be an exclusive for sophisticated users. XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC body design is elegant with full screen 6.67 inches protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, back body use plastic and rounded with aluminium frame.