Christ College of Engineering and Technology, a unit of Sam Paul Educational Trust, was established in the year 2007 with the aim of empowering young aspirants into successful professionals. The Premier Institution was founded by the far-sighted vision of Dr. S. R.S. Paul, a multi-faceted personality – A philanthropist, an Entrepreneur, an Educationist, a Sportsman, and a Lawyer, and his dynamic leadership won widespread appreciation. Dr. A. Siva Kumar is administering this Temple of Technological Education, Principal, a beacon of light who has been directing both the students and staff in the right way toward academic exploration.
Dr. A. Siva Kumar is administering this Temple of Technological Education, Principal, a beacon of light who has been directing both the students and staff in the right way toward academic exploration.
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- M.B.A – Master of Business Administration
- M.C.A – Master of Computer Application
- The main objective of CCET is to facilitate teaching, research, and entrepreneurship in the interdisciplinary areas encompassing engineering.
- To provide quality technical education.
- To prepare students to develop all round competitiveness.
- To extend the frontiers of knowledge through Research and Development.
- To encourage creative talent and establish epicentre of excellence in Learning & Research.
- To inculcate in the minds of students a sense of value and to equip them to serve the society well.