Welcome to Christ College of Engineering and Technology
Christ College of Engineering and Technology, a unit of Sam Paul Educational Trust, was established in the year 2007 with the aim of empowering young aspirants into successful professionals. The Premier Institution was founded by the far-sighted vision of Dr. S. R.S. Paul, a multi-faceted personality – A philanthropist, an Entrepreneur, an Educationist, a Sportsman, and a Lawyer, and his dynamic leadership won widespread appreciation. Dr. A. Siva Kumar is administering this Temple of Technological Education, Principal, a beacon of light who has been directing both the students and staff in the right way toward academic exploration.
Dr. A. Siva Kumar is administering this Temple of Technological Education, Principal, a beacon of light who has been directing both the students and staff in the right way toward academic exploration.
I am immensely pleased to welcome the new entrants to this Temple of Technological Education. Christ College of Engineering and Technology has a rich tradition of pursuing academic excellence, value based education and eco-friendly atmosphere for developing the overall personality of the students. Success starts with a thought or an idea when nourished with hope and confidence, that idea sprouts, blossoms and leads to action with knowledge.
Education enables a person to face new challenges, achieve progress, and lead a successful life. I, therefore, would like to encourage all students to acquire proper education by choosing the right educational institution. I appreciate both the parents and the students for having made the right choice of choosing CHRIST College of Engineering and Technology. Since its inception, CCET has been maintaining an excellent academic record and provided the best career opportunities to students.
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- M.B.A – Master of Business Administration
- M.C.A – Master of Computer Application
- The main objective of CCET is to facilitate teaching, research, and entrepreneurship in the interdisciplinary areas encompassing engineering.
- To provide quality technical education.
- To prepare students to develop all round competitiveness.
- To extend the frontiers of knowledge through Research and Development.
- To encourage creative talent and establish epicentre of excellence in Learning & Research.
- To inculcate in the minds of students a sense of value and to equip them to serve the society well.